CL5 and Nuendo Live - No Audio Issue

Stephen Oshilaja

Oct 10, 2018
Lagos, Nigeria
I am experiencing a very worrisome issue with my CL5 and Nuendo Live. I can't seem to get any audio in my recordings on the Nuendo Live on my PC. Device control works DVS shows up and it's well identified in CL5. But no audio in the Nuendo Live recording. Has anyone had this kind of issues before? Pls note I have done tons of recordings with the same PC, DVS & CL5, I started experiencing this issue last week. Please help!IMG_20181010_190015.jpgIMG_20181010_190111.jpg

By the way I am able to run virtual soundchecks using my previous recordings with the same PC, DVS and CL5 but I canr seem to get audio to come from the CL5 into the PC through DVS for a recording.

Maybe obvious, but are your direct outs routed to DVS via dante? Sometimes I have to stop DVS and restart it in order to get the software to pickup track name and colors, I don't know if it passes audio prior to that restart, but it's possible that it doesn't.
Also, what does dante controller have to say? Have you tried the "nuendo live setup" button and identify your dvs computer as the target?

as