100 Registered Users... Hazaa!!!

Steve Milner

Junior
Jan 10, 2011
Washington, dc
www.dcsoundop.com

Re: 100 Registered Users... Hazaa!!!

I believe that Bennett sent out an email welcoming everyone (the PSW mods) to participate in this forum, and that it was in no way going to be in resistance to PSW.

The celebration of 100 members that I posted about was just my sheer amazement at how quickly this all came together... I don't believe this to be a zero sum game, requiring PSW to fail for this forum to succede. This forum will be just fine on it's own merits.

Agreed. I recognize that stupid commercial decisions will be made, and my choice is to use or not use the results of a commercial decision. I'll post on the old PSW forums until they're closed, and drop in the new place, too... but this is where the community is.

You're quite right, too, that PSW not need to fail for this to succeed. I think they've shot themselves in the foot, though, and they're gonna limp around for longer than they anticipate.

Dave Stevens nicely laid out the business end, and they've done themselves a disservice, it appears. That's the part that concerns me, as I think there is a place on the web for what I see them as becoming and loosing that would not benefit anyone.

Oh, I just noticed that I went from ''newbie'' to a blank space. Wow. I've entered another dimension! I'll send a postcard!

Have fun, good luck.

Tim Mc

I too floated around for a day or so with a blank space instead of the newbie tag... I came out the other end as an Associate Member... So, I'm feeling pretty good about that. :D

Whenever I update the rankings it seems to kill some tags until you make a new post, at which point you get whatever your ''new'' rank is supposed to be.

I too floated around for a day or so with a blank space instead of the newbie tag... I came out the other end as an Associate Member... So, I'm feeling pretty good about that. :D

Whenever I update the rankings it seems to kill some tags until you make a new post, at which point you get whatever your ''new'' rank is supposed to be.

Is the rank of Gunnery Sergeant available?
icon_biggrin.gif