Anybody going to NAB in April

Jan 11, 2011
Tulsa, OK
www.justicebigler.com
It looks like I'm getting a company trip to attend the NAB show (exhibits only) in April to look at and try and break the new Yamaha consoles.

Anybody else going? Anyone have anything they want me to ask about, or try and see if it breaks the consoles? :twisted:

Re: Anybody going to NAB in April

I'll be going as well and also plan to spend some quality time with the CL series consoles.

I'd certainly be interested in meeting up with people some time to meet some more forum members.

Philip

When are you going to be there? Looks like I will be there either the 17th and 18th, or 18th and 19th, probably the former, but I won't be getting in until mid day. I have an Opera in tech that week, and I'm trying to squeeze in between dark days :roll:

I finally managed to hack my way through the jungle of red tape for the City, and got my trip to NAB approved. I have my flight, room and conference registration all done. I'm going to be there the afternoon of the 17th and leaving in the morning of the 18th.

Anyone else besides Philip going?

You can probably find me hanging around bugging the hell out of the Yamaha guys, or if they get tired of me, at either Reidel, Clearcom, Digico, or maybe Avid.

It looks like I'm getting a company trip to attend the NAB show (exhibits only) in April to look at and try and break the new Yamaha consoles.

Anybody else going? Anyone have anything they want me to ask about, or try and see if it breaks the consoles? :twisted:

I'll be there exhibiting with Lectrosonics in C1320. Stop by and say hi if you have the time.