Assorted Used Schtuff SHOP CLEANOUT

Matt Lillie

Sophomore
Jan 11, 2011
NH
Greetings all fellow newbies!

I have a pair of Rane MM12 monitor mixers in fair condition, one has a dead channel and there are scratchy pots etc in both. These would make a compact ear rig for a bar band or something, nothing I would put into a critical situation. I'd like to turn them into a couple of mic stands or something, $150 ea or make an offer.

Yamaha 2408M in excellent shape with case. This won't ship easily. I went through it when it was retired and it was flawless. Hasn't been used lately, probably been sitting in the corner of the shop for three years or so. Make offers on this.

Two Crest FA1201 in OK shape. Again, these have been sitting and need to go. I think one was noisy, if you really are interested I'll dig them out and check.

TDM 24CX3. I think that's the model#. It's the stereo three way. Maybe $100? I'll plug it in and make sure it works if there's interest. I'm pretty sure I have a pair of the four two-way versions (24CX4?) as well.

I don't know where these came from, and I'm embarrassed to have them in my shop. A pair of the world-infamous Alesis dual 30 (?) band EQs. $10 ea, I'll probably power them up before shipping :^). There has to be at least one of those horrible comps from that series in that pile as well, if there is it's the same money.

Roland SRQ 4015: This is an odd piece. A digital, 4X15 band GEQ. Gotta be worth something to somebody, right? $Negotiable$

There's more, but I don't want to think about it anymore. I'll be OTR until 1/24/2011, so if you need it in a hurry, I'm not your guy. I'll have sporadic web access until then as well. If this stuff doesn't go to new homes, it's probably going to end up in the dumpster this spring so don't be bashful about offers.