[TECH] Available for Work End of Dec - First of Jan 2014

Jan 11, 2011
Tulsa, OK
www.justicebigler.com
I have about three weeks of time off available for freelance work from December 23 through about the 12th or 13th of January. I'm looking for about 10 days worth of freelance work during that period.

I have experience working on digital consoles (Yamaha PM5D, CL5, M7CL, LS9, 01V96, and Avid Venue), working with com systems, RF wrangling, SFX and QLab, mixing music, theatre, talking heads, etc... I am currently the house sound technician at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma where I manage and maintain all of the sound systems for five performance spaces (including out 2,400 seat concert hall) and a banquet hall, and art gallery and all associated backstage spaces, and I run the sound crews and train users in the operation of our equipment. I am also a member in good standing of IATSE Local 354 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I'm looking for anything that will get me out of Oklahoma for a week or two. I'm willing to travel and have a valid passport. If you need an assistant, or a sub for a show or string of shows during the end of year through first of January period, let me know. I'm willing to work Christmas Eve and Day and New Year's Eve and Day.

Send me a PM here or email me at [email protected] if you have something or want to see my resume.