[FS] Boutique sound system for sale, everything must go!

Jul 15, 2018
Naperville, Illinois
Hello, all. I belong to a small sound company (we only did roughly 5-7 shows a year, mostly for the fun of it!) based out of Naperville, Illinois. We've recently decided that it's time to move on, and get all of our gear into a new home!

When all of the gear was acquired, the goal was to have the utmost quality, and it was a successful goal! But, as time went on, we found that the small scope of work our company performed wasn't worth all the work that was involved. We only had a few clients that we worked with for the most part, so it was a fun little niche for us. But anyways, I'll get onto the gear! We're open to sell all as one package, or we'll split it up. If you'd like a few things, we'll work out packages! Just shoot me a message, and I'll try and get you what you need! Alas, the gear!

-1 Midas Pro 1-TP console, with rpm dynamics computer interface, wireless router, and iPad pro with lifeproof case (console has one channel strip lcd not functioning, see pictures)
-2 Fulcrum Acoustic FA22-AC tops
-1 JBL VP7212DP (great for a center channel!)
-2 JBL PRX618S subs
-4 RCF NX12-SMA monitors
-1 RCF NX15-SMA monitor
-1 road case of XLR cables, 5', 10', 15', 20', 25', 50', and 100' cables (rapco horizon cable with all Neutrik connectors, see pictures!)
-1 road case of powercon cables, ranging from 18" passthrough cables, 3' and 6' passthroughs, 3', 6', 15', 25', and 50' Edison to powercon cables, IEC power cords, IEC extension cables, etc (see pictures!)
-9 OA Windsor company powercon in-out rugged stage power outlets, and 2 rugged powercon splitters
-1 road case of stands, ranging from konig-Meyer mic stands, KM boom mic stands, KM mini mic stands, level adjusters for the speaker poles, speaker poles, KM speaker stands, etc
-1 24 by 8 EWI 100' snake reel
-1 road case of roughly 20 microphones (quantity changes as items sell), ranging from multiple sm58s, beta 58As, heil pr-20s, Neumann KM-184s, audix d2s, d4s, d6, sm57s, audix om7, shure ksm9, nd967, beyer m88-tg, 1 countryman b6w lapel mic, 1 Sennheiser mke-2 EW lapel mic and all assorted clips
-2 Sennheiser ew500 g3 wireless mics/receivers, 2 Sennheiser ew500 g3 beltpack transmitters
-and many other accessories, like adapter cables, parts, dB meter, etc

We'll also be including our lighting rig into the sale, so here's what we've got!:

-8 blizzard RokBox exa lights with padded cases
-2 chauvet intimidator LED spot 350 moving heads
-1 elation show designer 2 dmx controller in road case
-1 blizzard 180IQ USB to dmx interface/lighting software
-1 blizzard wicicle wireless dmx pack (two receivers, one transmitter) that self power off of the blizzard lights
-1 road case for the dmx accessories (all the custom powercon cables, dmx cables, controller accessories, wireless dmx accessories, etc)
-2 ultimate 9' with leveling leg lighting/speaker stands with t bars for the lights, in padded case

I know I'm probably forgetting a bunch of stuff, but the pictures show just about everything! You can see, this is a complete ready to go system. Everything needed is included! Overall, everything is in excellent shape, but there are signs of use.

Due to there being over 150+ pictures, I can't post them all here. But here's a link to a gallery!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1167curxu/

We'd like $28,500 for the entire setup, or we'll part out as necessary to get everything sold. Wanna make a deal? Shoot me a message and let's get to it! Shipping is available, message me and I'll get a quote for you!

Thanks for looking!

Hello, all. I belong to a small sound company (we only did roughly 5-7 shows a year, mostly for the fun of it!) based out of Naperville, Illinois. We've recently decided that it's time to move on, and get all of our gear into a new home!

When all of the gear was acquired, the goal was to have the utmost quality, and it was a successful goal! But, as time went on, we found that the small scope of work our company performed wasn't worth all the work that was involved. We only had a few clients that we worked with for the most part, so it was a fun little niche for us. But anyways, I'll get onto the gear! We're open to sell all as one package, or we'll split it up. If you'd like a few things, we'll work out packages! Just shoot me a message, and I'll try and get you what you need! Alas, the gear!

-1 Midas Pro 1-TP console, with rpm dynamics computer interface, wireless router, and iPad pro with lifeproof case (console has one channel strip lcd not functioning, see pictures)
-2 Fulcrum Acoustic FA22-AC tops
-1 JBL VP7212DP (great for a center channel!)
-2 JBL PRX618S subs
-4 RCF NX12-SMA monitors
-1 RCF NX15-SMA monitor
-1 road case of XLR cables, 5', 10', 15', 20', 25', 50', and 100' cables (rapco horizon cable with all Neutrik connectors, see pictures!)
-1 road case of powercon cables, ranging from 18" passthrough cables, 3' and 6' passthroughs, 3', 6', 15', 25', and 50' Edison to powercon cables, IEC power cords, IEC extension cables, etc (see pictures!)
-9 OA Windsor company powercon in-out rugged stage power outlets, and 2 rugged powercon splitters
-1 road case of stands, ranging from konig-Meyer mic stands, KM boom mic stands, KM mini mic stands, level adjusters for the speaker poles, speaker poles, KM speaker stands, etc
-1 24 by 8 EWI 100' snake reel
-1 road case of roughly 20 microphones (quantity changes as items sell), ranging from multiple sm58s, beta 58As, heil pr-20s, Neumann KM-184s, audix d2s, d4s, d6, sm57s, audix om7, shure ksm9, nd967, beyer m88-tg, 1 countryman b6w lapel mic, 1 Sennheiser mke-2 EW lapel mic and all assorted clips
-2 Sennheiser ew500 g3 wireless mics/receivers, 2 Sennheiser ew500 g3 beltpack transmitters
-and many other accessories, like adapter cables, parts, dB meter, etc

We'll also be including our lighting rig into the sale, so here's what we've got!:

-8 blizzard RokBox exa lights with padded cases
-2 chauvet intimidator LED spot 350 moving heads
-1 elation show designer 2 dmx controller in road case
-1 blizzard 180IQ USB to dmx interface/lighting software
-1 blizzard wicicle wireless dmx pack (two receivers, one transmitter) that self power off of the blizzard lights
-1 road case for the dmx accessories (all the custom powercon cables, dmx cables, controller accessories, wireless dmx accessories, etc)
-2 ultimate 9' with leveling leg lighting/speaker stands with t bars for the lights, in padded case

I know I'm probably forgetting a bunch of stuff, but the pictures show just about everything! You can see, this is a complete ready to go system. Everything needed is included! Overall, everything is in excellent shape, but there are signs of use.

Due to there being over 150+ pictures, I can't post them all here. But here's a link to a gallery!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1167curxu/

We'd like $28,500 for the entire setup, or we'll part out as necessary to get everything sold. Wanna make a deal? Shoot me a message and let's get to it! Shipping is available, message me and I'll get a quote for you!

Thanks for looking!
Can you provide with an Email?

Sent from my SM-G900T