Club cannon c02 jet?

Re: Club cannon c02 jet?

Anyone with experience with these? https://www.clubcannon.com/product-category/co2jets/

I have two different clients asking me about a football tunnel type of entrance, one even said "C02 blast". I have used fog machines for this in the past, but I think they want faster blast than a fog machine...

We own 6 of the easy angle standard jets as part of a lighting tour package we have out with a comedian. They've been pretty reliable as far as co2 jets go. We had to send 2 in for service when the o rings in the quick disconnect fittings failed and started leaking, but service was fast and covered under warranty. Bear in mind that they failed after something like 100 connect - disconnect cycles, and I've seen other brands of jets consistently have leak issues around the fittings, so it's just the nature of the beast. The units are solidly built and probably some of the best out there.

http://youtu.be/WAczK8PtrTI

I've got two of the LED cannon in a nightclub and they're much quieter than any CO2 jet we've used in the past. It's almost like it's got a muffler on it. It sounds more like shaving cream coming out of an aerosol can. We have a handheld CO2 wand in the same club and its many times louder than the club cannons. The LED makes a great effect too

Sent from my iPhone

We own 6 of the easy angle standard jets as part of a lighting tour package we have out with a comedian. They've been pretty reliable as far as co2 jets go. We had to send 2 in for service when the o rings in the quick disconnect fittings failed and started leaking, but service was fast and covered under warranty. Bear in mind that they failed after something like 100 connect - disconnect cycles, and I've seen other brands of jets consistently have leak issues around the fittings, so it's just the nature of the beast. The units are solidly built and probably some of the best out there.

quick connect CO2 cannons are known for that. its a huge safety issue and I have spoken directly with the owner of one of the top CO2 special effects companies and he HIGHLY discourages against any with quick connect fittings. just a word to the wise...