Douchy McDoucheBag.

Re: Douchy McDoucheBag.

Short rapper syndrome? I think he is around 5'8" while actually believing he is 10 foot tall. I am not hating I am just saying. I actually like some of his music but publicly dissing any sound and light technician during a show can't be good. Lets see......I am here with control of all the faders. Not very bright.

Perhaps because we have allowed our society to devolve into one where its economic trends, language, and worst of all art, are largely dictated by the whims of masses of spoiled, maladjusted, and immature children.
And society is so used to blaming others. Yes sometimes there are issues-but that is a bit extreme.

And the same crowd that "likes" to hear others blame others-is the one that only heard 3 "songs". So THEY are the ones that lose.

Maybe if the artists who act like this had to personally repay concert goers-(not the record company-promoter etc) they might act a little less "star like"

My question is how the fuck does he continue to make money?
Why is this guy famous again?

Only because people continue to pay attention to him. (See: This Thread)

Perhaps because we have allowed our society to devolve into one where its economic trends, language, and worst of all art, are largely dictated by the whims of masses of spoiled, maladjusted, and immature children.

Bah! Our society is not that very different from any other time and place.
Choose what you will to pay attention to, worship, give your money to.

When people act like this it's time to set your SPX900 to Smurf and 100% wet ;)

To completely validate the fears of Kanye. You realize of course that this is a public forum?
And anyone can come in here to see that the community IS conspiring against him.

Really, it's all a non story. Or not enough of a story that we need to spend any time on.
Facebook fodder.

{snip of my post}

I had a wonderful comparison between this... person... and the guitarist that pretty much wrecks the shows of Patricia Andrzejewski (google it) that, upon reflection, did not merit public posting.

I will say, though, that Mr. West and his ilk are empowered by the dubious status bestowed upon them by the corporate-industrial complex that manufacture such careers. Until his personal income is hit or his handlers jerk his leash, such ill and unprofessional treatment will continue.

The customer is always right, even when horribly wrong.

JR

In a past life, I mixed quite a few underground hip-hop/rap shows in Houston. It seemed to be 'part of the show' to berate the "mutherf*&^in sound-man, f*^*n up my m&fu*^&n show, playin' the wrong track, muthe-^f*^r. Sheeeet."

(OHH, you meant track three on that other unlabeled CD, not track 1 on THIS cd with a Sharpy #2 on it like your 'manager' just said....)

In reality, after the gig, it was all fine, with thanks abounding, etc. That said, at the Varsity level, speaking poorly and publicly of employees who are the best in the field seems less than admirable. An arena tour is not exactly a dank club underneath a factory....

The customer is always right, even when horribly wrong.

JR

And sometimes you have to fire the customer. Mr. Wrap "artiste" will yell at me ONCE only. Another instance will result in my leaving the tour right fucking then, stepping away from the console and telling the PM or TM, "you can work for this jerk but I don't have to."

Home Depot just pissed me off. To them the customer, when trying to arrange a store pickup, is NOT always right. I'm cancelling a $multi-thousand appliance order as we speak and opening a credit card dispute over the whole mess.

And if anyone here works for H.D., I'm truly sorry you work for such assholes.

Last edited:

In a past life, I mixed quite a few underground hip-hop/rap shows in Houston. It seemed to be 'part of the show' to berate the "mutherf*&^in sound-man, f*^*n up my m&fu*^&n show, playin' the wrong track, muthe-^f*^r. Sheeeet."

(OHH, you meant track three on that other unlabeled CD, not track 1 on THIS cd with a Sharpy #2 on it like your 'manager' just said....)

In reality, after the gig, it was all fine, with thanks abounding, etc. That said, at the Varsity level, speaking poorly and publicly of employees who are the best in the field seems less than admirable. An arena tour is not exactly a dank club underneath a factory....

Yup, the customer in this case are the audience supporting such talent.

While the audiences opinion of the sound man generally doesn't matter (they are not his customer). When the talent bad mouths varsity level sound engineers it is generally apparent that they are vamping for effect, or showing their ass.

JR

In reality, after the gig, it was all fine, with thanks abounding, etc.

I've had the exact same bulls#!t happen to me. When I got smart I started to refuse to operate the CD and/or any playback of any kind. I told the artist either he does it , his "manager" (there's always 5-10 of those around) does it or basically anyone else does it but me. I'm much happier this way.

I've had the exact same bulls#!t happen to me. When I got smart I started to refuse to operate the CD and/or any playback of any kind. I told the artist either he does it , his "manager" (there's always 5-10 of those around) does it or basically anyone else does it but me. I'm much happier this way.

I never operate playback for all of these reasons.

Sent from my SCH-I545