FM tuner with antenna port

BJ James

Junior
Jan 11, 2011
Have an install coming up where I was going to install the Yorkville CA1T as a mixer/tuner, but now the customer insists they want me to install an outdoor external antenna. The CA1T has a built in extendible antenna, but no antenna port. Looks like I may be looking for a simple FM tuner with an antenna port. Cheap. Cunsumer grade is fine, but difficult to find without getting a whole surround sound system.
Cheap suggestions?

And yes I'm testing the spell checker on puorpose.

BJ

Re: FM tuner with antenna port

Have an install coming up where I was going to install the Yorkville CA1T as a mixer/tuner, but now the customer insists they want me to install an outdoor external antenna. The CA1T has a built in extendible antenna, but no antenna port. Looks like I may be looking for a simple FM tuner with an antenna port. Cheap. Cunsumer grade is fine, but difficult to find without getting a whole surround sound system.
Cheap suggestions?

And yes I'm testing the spell checker on puorpose.

BJ

Australian Monitor has a couple options that are rackmount

db

Re: FM tuner with antenna port

I don't know if it matters or not in this case but just be aware that many consumer/residential products have warranties that exclude other use, in some cases specifically excluding commercial and/or professional use.