Help with Crestron iPad app programming

Jan 14, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I had a vendor set up an iPad to mirror a Crestron touchpad interface, and now the iPad has gone kaput. Can someone PM me to help me understand the steps required to redo the setup we used to have? We have access to the system and I believe we can handle this internally. Any help is much appreciated!

There is typically (2) different files, one for Touch Panels and one for the iPad. The original programmer probably just duplicated the panel so they act the same, but they are in fact two different files. I could be wrong on this.

The big question is if the original programmer stored the iPad file on the processor or locally on the iPad.

Do you have any of the original programming files? Occasionally they can be pulled off the processor, but it is rare as the default programming settings are not to save a copy.

There is some info you can pull up via Crestron Toolbox if you have a copy. That will at least tell you the IP of the processor and the IPID of the iPad and you can start working from there.

Feel free to PM me.