I'm Building a Night Club, Brand Advice Please ?

Rick Barnes

Apr 26, 2018
Bali
Hello all, as mentioned I'm currently building a night club and picking through different brands of equipment. I don't have a mega budget to afford Function One (or there abouts) but here is a list of my following Brands being quoted (just the main speakers listed below) :

Martin Audio: CDD 15 (x4), Blackline S218+ (x4)
DB Technologies: dvx p15 (x4) , psw 218 (x4)
Bose: RoomMatch Dual 18VLF (x3), Bose LT 6403

Bose is on the more expensive end but not out of Budget. Obviously there are many more speakers around the place. But I just want you to see the main set up and get some feedback. Any reviews on this equipment, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180426-195235_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20180426-195235_Drive.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 42
Maybe take a look at Brooklyn audio, the brand is compared with L'acoustic, Adamson and Meyer sound, but has a much lower pricing.
Used components are one of the best available.
Thanks for your reply. Although I did not mention I am limited to certain Brands due to importation to my location which is Indonesia. I will ask my distributor about this brand.

Hello ric barnes, nice to hear if you from indonesia, I'm from here too . I've been listening to some interesting speakers for a room like Coda Audio Viray Series, Coda LA8 with SCF Sub. I think this specification is suitable for your club. If your room is wide better equipped with delay speaker. I recommend the HK Audio with series linear 15

If you need a cheaper price you can use products with assembled in china like OMR, N9 etc

To clarify my statement, maybe this is a summary I can give :
For FOH :: Coda Audio Viray Series or Coda LA8 + Sub
For Delay : HK Audio Linear 15
For Monitor DJ : Turbosound Milan M15 or Yamaha DBR15 (cheaper)

Thanks for your reply. Although I did not mention I am limited to certain Brands due to importation to my location which is Indonesia. I will ask my distributor about this brand.

That could indeed be a problem, but from what I know, they do ship to anywhere.

To clarify my statement, maybe this is a summary I can give :
For FOH :: Coda Audio Viray Series or Coda LA8 + Sub
For Delay : HK Audio Linear 15
For Monitor DJ : Turbosound Milan M15 or Yamaha DBR15 (cheaper)

Thanks for your reply, iv looked up the website and asked my sound guy about this brand. I can't see where it is manufactured? Do you know? And how does the value compare to my other brands? More expensive or cheaper product?

As far as I know Coda is made in Germany (everything is BMS).
I think the pricing is more like L'acoustic, D&B, Martin audio etc.