JBL EON 600 Series Quality

They're pretty meh - I wasn't impressed last time I listened to them. They've gone a far less harsh route with the new eon series as compared to the original. Not sure it can be beat for 300 dollars, though.

For the on-sale price they aren't bad, there really isn't anything else at that price point that is comparable.. As max said, they sound better than the original eon's, and are fairly smooth. It would really depend on your usage needs as to whether or not they would be worthwhile. For low budget speaker on stick situations, they'd do just fine.

They do actually have a pretty cool waveguide on the LF driver to help control the response, giving them better off axis response than some other 15" cabs that suffer sonically in this configuration. Visually they look pretty good, and they are light and have well thought out handling points which is always a plus.

Last edited:
We’ve got a bunch. Solid utility speakers. Price is great, We’ve had a few thrashed with no ill results as yet. Great as a dry hire and to pry customers away from buying their own chinesiums

Sent from my iPhone