[TECH] Looking for some work in late July-August-ish

Jan 11, 2011
Tulsa, OK
www.justicebigler.com
At my day job, we are going to have five full weeks of dark time, from the end of July through Labor day, including the entire month of August. And I'm going to take off for a solid four weeks probably.

I'm looking for a freelance gig or two to work on during that time. Something to make some extra money at, and which might be different from my house job. If you need help, or an assistant or know of something during that time frame, shoot me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Looking for some work in late July-August-ish

At my day job, we are going to have five full weeks of dark time, from the end of July through Labor day, including the entire month of August. And I'm going to take off for a solid four weeks probably.

I'm looking for a freelance gig or two to work on during that time. Something to make some extra money at, and which might be different from my house job. If you need help, or an assistant or know of something during that time frame, shoot me a PM.

I'd suggest you post this ad in the ads section of the forum, as well as on PSW where I just saw an identical ad in The Basement there.

Sitting across the world, reading ads from people looking for work in the US, in the regular part of the forums, doesn't do me much good. And if it's OK for you to do, why shouldn't "everybody"?

Best regards,

Kristian

Last edited:
Re: Looking for some work in late July-August-ish

Hey Brother That's plenty of $600 a week FOH gig's over on Facebook. WTF Has this what it's come down to. Good Luck my friend