LS9-32 Issue.....

Oscar Castro

Freshman
Aug 12, 2011
Berwyn/Chicago
Well i was at church doing the weekly gig and then suddenly the Acoustic guitar (Lead Singer) stop working, the good thing it was right about the end of worship.

So yesterday checking everything, the channel doesn't pass any audio, i try restarting, another scene, but the channel don't work. And then i move the same mic, cable to another channel
and work. The question what's going on? a friend of mine told me that could be a cap or something.

Did ever happen to you guys?

Why this happen?

This never happen on any of my 01v96v2.

Thanks and I'll check tomorrow at church =-)

Re: LS9-32 Issue.....

Well i was at church doing the weekly gig and then suddenly the Acoustic guitar (Lead Singer) stop working, the good thing it was right about the end of worship.

So yesterday checking everything, the channel doesn't pass any audio, i try restarting, another scene, but the channel don't work. And then i move the same mic, cable to another channel
and work. The question what's going on? a friend of mine told me that could be a cap or something.

Did ever happen to you guys?

Why this happen?

This never happen on any of my 01v96v2.

Thanks and I'll check tomorrow at church =-)

1). Did you replug the mic cable at the snake or at the actual back of the board? You could have a bad line in the multicore.

2). Check your input patch.

Although it is unlikely, it's possible that something inside the console has failed, and it will have to be serviced by a competent technician. But it's far more likely that it's some sort of "finger trouble", and you just have to figure out what. Try patching the head amp to a different channel. If that works, the head amp is not the problem. Try patching a different head amp (maybe the one you moved the input to) to the problem channel. If that works, the problem may well be in the original head amp or input connector. I'm still betting it's not an actual console failure (although I could be wrong...). GTD

Save your stuff to a USB key, then do a factory reset (hold down "Scene Memory" while powering up, follow instructions). Don't reload your stuff, just test the input with the default scene.

If it's still not working then it's hardware.

Save your stuff to a USB key, then do a factory reset (hold down "Scene Memory" while powering up, follow instructions). Don't reload your stuff, just test the input with the default scene.

If it's still not working then it's hardware.

Hey Scott, i did that yesterday and still don't work, must be a hardware issue. :-(