Midas M air app update

Charles Ritchie

Oct 2, 2020
Georgetown, Ky. USA
So, just wondering if anyone has experienced the M-Air updated.app.... to fix some
Really worthless things.... All I know I have 3 iPads that are now..... PAPER WEIGHTS !!!!... and my iPad Pro that is running iOS 14.0 ( I think iOS 13.6 at least is required ) is total hosed with this update!.... won’t “ Talk “ to WiFi router ....... geez, thanks, probably apple’s idea!

Yamaha reports that IOS 14 now requires that you give 'permission" to connect to third party devices. On the Yamaha apps it apparently pops up a request the first time you try to connect with StageMix and if that isn't given in that instance you will need to drill into the preferences to give it.

I ran into an IOS update and M-Air supportability problem about 2 years ago. Updated the IOS and the M-AIr control application wouldn't even run on the iPad. Workaround was to use the laptop with that application that still worked. Took a month or so for the updated M-Air release to become available, at which time I updated the iPad and never looked back.

I ran into an IOS update and M-Air supportability problem about 2 years ago. Updated the IOS and the M-AIr control application wouldn't even run on the iPad. Workaround was to use the laptop with that application that still worked. Took a month or so for the updated M-Air release to become available, at which time I updated the iPad and never looked back.
Hello the iOS app version is 1.6.5... since the update... my iPads are paperweights!... even iPad Pro 12.9 is running 14.0 ... NOTHING !

So, just wondering if anyone has experienced the M-Air updated.app.... to fix some
Really worthless things.... All I know I have 3 iPads that are now..... PAPER WEIGHTS !!!!... and my iPad Pro that is running iOS 14.0 ( I think iOS 13.6 at least is required ) is total hosed with this update!.... won’t “ Talk “ to WiFi router ....... geez, thanks, probably apple’s idea!
I have a new iPad Pro with os14 that will not connect to my Midas 32r. Have you had any luck getting past this?

I have a new iPad Pro with os14 that will not connect to my Midas 32r. Have you had any luck getting past this?
Hey.... I ended up loading xair( behringer app ), and it works, looks the same, never tried the Midas app... for the older pads there’s a 3rd party app called mixing station, it’s totally different and you can totally set it up custom, didn’t get into it too much as I was just using the other pads for monitor mixes, check it out