Midas pro1 auto-mix

Shawn hoon

Freshman
Jan 6, 2018
hi guys .

Recently just bought a midas pro 1 , would like to know how do you guys assign and patch the auto-mixing function available on it ?

I also own a midas m32 , the auto mix there are all pre assign . But not on the pro1 .

Any experts can help :)

many thanks in advance

Hi Shawn,

Please contact the MIDAS care team on [email protected] and they will be happy to assist.

Best Regards,
Alexander Lane
Technician CARE - TURBOSOUND TANNOY + LAB GRUPPEN

Alexander, why don't you just help him with his issue? It's not a super-secret, like how to defeat the password or boot into diagnostic mode...

This is my complaint about the Behringer-bots-

Just answer the goddamn question.

Hi Tim,

I understand how it could look that way on the surface, however I am the care technician for Lab.Gruppen, Turbosound and Tannoy brands and am far from an expert on the M and Pro series consoles. Not trying to be super-secret, just want to make sure Shawn gets the best possible customer service available from one of the Midas care team.

FYI, my colleagues are working on an instruction video for the Automix feature which should land on the MIDAS CARE youtube channel soon.

Best regards,

Alexander Lane

Hi Tim,

I understand how it could look that way on the surface, however I am the care technician for Lab.Gruppen, Turbosound and Tannoy brands and am far from an expert on the M and Pro series consoles. Not trying to be super-secret, just want to make sure Shawn gets the best possible customer service available from one of the Midas care team.

FYI, my colleagues are working on an instruction video for the Automix feature which should land on the MIDAS CARE youtube channel soon.

Best regards,

Alexander Lane

Sorry, Alex, but that's not good enough. Get one of those Midas experts to go on here and answer his question so the solution will be available to all who seek the answer.

This style of template response has been a problem for the last 3 years or so and not only on this particular forum. I am at a loss as to how Music Group management or principal (Uli) can consider these responses anything but grade school PR as they are 99.7% unhelpful.

For the most part, I have had nothing but great response from Midas Las Vegas. I usually deal with Kyle Chirnside who makes these things easy to understand. Having said that, it would be nice to see someone from Midas monitor the forum and try to answer these questions. They did that at one time.

Hi guys , thanks for the reply :) . Really hope that the team from midas Pro series can contrubute to this forum :) will check with the team for now .