Midwest sound forums get together

Re: Midwest sound forums get together

I wonder if the topic of conversation is going to be gear or an internet forum?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Re: Midwest sound forums get together

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay. I was in disbelief that the PSW has fallen. Glad I found this thanks to Evans secret PM. So YES the get together is still happening. Thanks for the link to the post. But I would prefer not to direct anyone back to that site if we don't have too. Fight the power!

<font size="7"><font color="red">FEB 13th 2011</font></font>

Time : All Day (we have the room from 7:00AM to 11:59PM

800 East 81st Avenue

Merrillville, IN

(219) 769-6311

Activities : Monitor Listening Session

Vocal Mic Listening Session

Opinions needed for other activities!

Bring Your : Consoles, Linearray's, Trap Boxes, Mic's, Monitor's, Sub's

We would like as many of these item's present so that other Labster's can put there hands on a piece that maybe they have never seen or never had the chance to play with.

I have seen other's post that they would like to see the event go for multiple day's and we think that is a great idea. I can only get this room for the one day. So if someone wants to take charge and create a second or third day at another location feel free. I have a few gig's the night before if anyone want's to tag along, and I'm sure Tom Reid has some as well.

The other thing I would like to address is the live band situation. We believe that a live band introduces to many variables. ie. someone may not like the way you mix or mic or whatever. We just think it could eat up the entire day.

If you would like to supply equipment for the date please PM me or Email me with you name, list of gear, and arrival time. We would like all equipment to arrive early in the morning if possible.

[Updated on: Fri, 31 December 2010 10:40] by Moderator