My Amp collection photo

Ivan Beaver

Graduate Student
Jan 11, 2011
Atlanta GA area
Here is a photo of my amp collection-that many have been interested in. Basically club and tour amps from the 70's/80's. You can also see my complete Shure Vocal Master collection ( mixer-tall and short columns-tweeeter banks-and slave 100 watt amp). My Kustom setup is on the side-but I will post a better photo of it.

My desk photo will come maybe tomorrow-way cool.

Thanks to all who have helped me put it together. But as you can see-there is still a little bit of room left for some more amps.

What-ya-got?

As you see on the side I am also collecting old catalogs-brochures etc of PA gear from the same time period. Got any?

Attachments

• AMPS.jpg
    AMPS.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1
Re: My Amp collection photo

Do I see a H+H v800 lurking there, those used to be the Peavey cs800 equivelant over here, they turned up everywhere doing things they shouldn't be doing but always seem to survive for another thrashing, heavy amps and noisy fans but a good and faithful servant, actually had one turn up at a gig driving a bass rig a while ago. G

Here is a photo of my amp collection-that many have been interested in. Basically club and tour amps from the 70's/80's. You can also see my complete Shure Vocal Master collection ( mixer-tall and short columns-tweeeter banks-and slave 100 watt amp). My Kustom setup is on the side-but I will post a better photo of it.

My desk photo will come maybe tomorrow-way cool.

Thanks to all who have helped me put it together. But as you can see-there is still a little bit of room left for some more amps.

What-ya-got?

As you see on the side I am also collecting old catalogs-brochures etc of PA gear from the same time period. Got any?

...now ivan, the reason we've all gathered here today is because we love you and we want what's best for you. but we just can't stand by and watch while you bury yourself in these ampoleers or whatever you call them. it's like you're building a wall between us. we just want our beloved ivan back...

will you get on a plane and go to treatment today? all the arrangements have been made. all you need to do is say yes.

please ivan. please don't throw your life away. we beg of you....

Do I see a H+H v800 lurking there, those used to be the Peavey cs800 equivelant over here, they turned up everywhere doing things they shouldn't be doing but always seem to survive for another thrashing, heavy amps and noisy fans but a good and faithful servant, actually had one turn up at a gig driving a bass rig a while ago. G
No-I don't have one of those-and to be honest-I have not heard of them. Wrong side of the pond I guess.

...now ivan, the reason we've all gathered here today is because we love you and we want what's best for you. but we just can't stand by and watch while you bury yourself in these ampoleers or whatever you call them. it's like you're building a wall between us. we just want our beloved ivan back...

will you get on a plane and go to treatment today? all the arrangements have been made. all you need to do is say yes.

please ivan. please don't throw your life away. we beg of you....

Bennett is coming tomorrow to start the process-i guess.