My new website

Jan 11, 2011
Tulsa, OK
www.justicebigler.com
A few months ago, I quietly launched my new website. Well, I've finally had a chance to post some actually content. I thought you guys would like to check it out.

www.justicebigler.com

Be sure to check out my blog, where I will be posting detailed write ups and pics of the various shows that we do and other freelance projects that I am working on. Let me know what you think and especially if something doesn't work.

I have a very busy spring coming up both here at the Tulsa PAC and with various freelance jobs, so there should be lots of content posted hopefully every couple weeks on my blog.

Re: My new website

I just started learning Wordpress too and I'm just floored at how easy it is to make a real professional looking site.
I think it's cool that we finally reached the point where you can build a site for sake of the content and not waste a bunch of time coding ;-)
You can check out my first attempt www.cascadeacoustic.com. I'm still kind of experimenting with the different blocks you can install.

Re: My new website

Your site looks good too. I haven't really gotten into really customizing my theme, or finding a paid theme that would look better. I just chose one of the free default themes that come with the basic wordpress install and changed the colors and some of the layout a bit.