Need help - small sound system!!!

Andrei Plesca

Aug 28, 2018
Bucharest
Hello, everyone!!!
I really need one or more opinions about a small sound system (2 top and 2 sub) that i want to buy in a few weeks....
My budget it''s around 25000$ and i concluded, using my researches, that i afford speakers from: Martin Audio (CDD Live - 12 and CX Live 118), KV2 (EX series - EX 12 and EW 1.8) and Nexo (P5 wit LS 18)). The only speakers that i could test are those from KV2 an they sound very good (plus, they are active systems like Martin) but, i am not shure if this is the best solution for me. So, does anyone tested this brands..?! It s very dificult to make an AB comparison....
PS. I am using them for small and medium events (~300 ppl)

Permanent install or portable system? Indoors or outdoors? Type of music and audience expectation of SPL?
I am going to use them indoor, for "soft" music (pop, pop-opera, rock and roll...i am an opera singer) and i want to be portable, There are not so big SPL differences between them, as far as i know, And the size it's important too.

I think if opera is the case, you dont need that many speakers. with two good spectrum and one sub buffer will do fine. and will save you lots of money 1/4 of what you posted.
I think if opera is the case, you dont need that many speakers. with two good spectrum and one sub buffer will do fine. and will save you lots of money 1/4 of what you posted.

I decided to purchase from Adamson a system with 2 top’s (12”) and 2 double 15” subs+ the amp and I think it is the best choice regarding my requests ( sound q, compactness etc.)