Need some ideas for a new church system in a weird space

Yeah I'm definitely off the bose thing -- I think I'm going to go with the yamahas but get the 10" ones to go with a sub (thinking QSC ksub) and use those yamahas for mains and monitors. I'll probably run the mains mono LCR but I'll play around with it some.

Re: Need some ideas for a new church system in a weird space

Yeah I'm definitely off the bose thing -- I think I'm going to go with the yamahas but get the 10" ones to go with a sub (thinking QSC ksub) and use those yamahas for mains and monitors. I'll probably run the mains mono LCR but I'll play around with it some.
The KSub is underwhelming. The KW181 is much better.

Re: Need some ideas for a new church system in a weird space

Yeah I'm definitely off the bose thing -- I think I'm going to go with the yamahas but get the 10" ones to go with a sub (thinking QSC ksub)....

Wes, Yamaha doesn't make their fine DSR speaker with a 10", so you must be talking about something else.
Probably, you're thinking about the DXR line, which is positioned underneath the DSR in terms of quality and price, but is still a far better choice than the Bose. Get the 12", though, if not in the preferred DSR, then at least in the DXR.

And, no - don't get the underwhelming Ksub. Get either the KW 181, or better still, the JBL PRX718xlf.