No clickable icon?

Bill McKelvey

Freshman
Sep 28, 2012
New Jersey
Something changed recently. Not sure if it is on my end or yours. I used to be able to double click on the icon next to each forum (IE Varsity, JV, etc) and it would mark all threads as read. Now it doesn't do that. I have to click the bar "Mark Forums Read" to do same. The other way if I didn't finish reading all of the Forums I could just double click the ones I had read while the others would still show that they needed reading.

Thanks,
Bill

Re: No clickable icon?

Something changed recently. Not sure if it is on my end or yours. I used to be able to double click on the icon next to each forum (IE Varsity, JV, etc) and it would mark all threads as read. Now it doesn't do that. I have to click the bar "Mark Forums Read" to do same. The other way if I didn't finish reading all of the Forums I could just double click the ones I had read while the others would still show that they needed reading.

Thanks,
Bill

Hey Bill,

I never realized we had that feature! I'll look into it. You're referring to the icons on this page, correct?

Also, please clear your browser's cache and try again in the meantime. More info here.

Thanks,
David

Re: No clickable icon?

Hey Bill,

I never realized we had that feature! I'll look into it. You're referring to the icons on this page, correct?
Yes.

Also, please clear your browser's cache and try again in the meantime. More info here.
I cleared cache and closed and re-opened my browser (Safari 6.0.4 on OS 10.8.3), no change.

Thanks,
David
You are welcome and I will keep looking on my end. If you want to see what I am talking about go to the Macworld forums. They use only one click, but it otherwise works the same. Oh, and you must be logged in to have this work properly, here and there.