Omni Sub app

Tim, Yes i have seen the one line text description and the three blurry images, but i'm pointing at the options and features of the app. What you can calculate, what type of subs, what graph modes there are, can you place subs, can you save/load data etc etc. Since the app is not free or trial I just expect some more information about it than one line and 3 images.

Tim, Yes i have seen the one line text description and the three blurry images, but i'm pointing at the options and features of the app. What you can calculate, what type of subs, what graph modes there are, can you place subs, can you save/load data etc etc. Since the app is not free or trial I just expect some more information about it than one line and 3 images.
Not sure how much the app costs in your local currency but for US$2.50, it's cheap to find out. There is also an email link on the app's description page to contact the author.

[email protected]

What about delay arc? I tend to run to ArrayCalc for that
Hi. That´s coming on the already approved update 1.1

Hi. With the app you can study and play with different sub configurations, such as end fired, cardioid, physical and electronic arc, LR, straight line. Now the 1.1 update shows you practical information on screen like the always tricky exact locations on the physical arc and the exact delay for each box on the virtual electronic arc. The app will grow with time. Thanks