On the road again!

So after just wrapping up a two month tour I'm going right back out mixing FOH for Cee Lo Green. We're supporting Rihanna on her "Loud" tour in addition to all kinds of fly dates including the Glastonbury festival. Eighth Day Sound is providing a large d&b J rig with a Profile out front. All that = very happy VOiD! Check out Cee Lo's site for the show schedule and if anyone wants to come to a show I'll see what I can do to get you in.

Re: On the road again!

Hey Void....

Spoke to my buddy Danny Ray Huffman today...he did a couple of one-offs with Cee Lo recently. He said that Cee Lo and his all Lady group was real easy to work with, and all great people. Danny said that you'll have fun.

Cheers,
Hammer

Hey Void
Don't know if I make the Borgata show in AC. I may be working in town tho. The Event Center is a so-so sounding ballroom. You will be fine...
Hopefully we can hook up and we can talk about the "Classic" over a Guinness or two lol

Peace

I might stop by the ABQ show on July 4th, though i might be a bit tired. We provide the lawn system at that venue, but have like 8 other shows on July 4th so it'll be a gamble if i show up...

Hey Robert!

I was browsing around on facebook and Venue's page popped up in my mini feed and had some information about the Capitol FM Summertime ball. I was nosing around on the pics because I saw that it was at Wembley Stadium, and then, I see a picture of Cee Lo Green performing. So I have to ask, did you get to mix that show??? If so, that's one heck of a place to mix in and by golly I'm jealous.

Hey Robert!

I was browsing around on facebook and Venue's page popped up in my mini feed and had some information about the Capitol FM Summertime ball. I was nosing around on the pics because I saw that it was at Wembley Stadium, and then, I see a picture of Cee Lo Green performing. So I have to ask, did you get to mix that show??? If so, that's one heck of a place to mix in and by golly I'm jealous.

John,

Yes, I got to mix that show and it was amazing. 60,000 people (give or take) all going nuts for Cee Lo. It was indeed one heck of a place to mix in. They had an L'Acoustics K1 rig and boy does that PA kick butt. It sounded terrific in every aspect.

wembley4.pngwembley2.jpg

Next week we head back to the UK to do the Glastonbury Festival. That should be an exciting one too.

Re: Glastonbury!

Tim, for the most part it rained the whole time @ Glasto. But it was still fun and the show was great. Pics coming soon...

BTW, Cee Lo has officially bowed out of the remaining Rihanna tour dates to focus on his own show. Though it's a bit disappointing it's a good thing since we'll be able to get a new band going and do our own headline shows. So expect to see us out there doing our own thing very soon.

Re: Glastonbury!

Hey Void
See ya on Sunday at the Borgota around 5p. Can hung too long cause I got to do the U2 load-out in Philly. And you WILL recognise me by the shirt I'm wearing lol
Peace