Portable Projection Screen Sources

Are you looking for 4:3 or 16:9?
I would probably look towards a widescreen version at this point unless you are replacing an existing setup.
What do they get used for and how often? The largest "cheap" option I have found is 120"

Are you looking for 4:3 or 16:9?
I would probably look towards a widescreen version at this point unless you are replacing an existing setup.
What do they get used for and how often? The largest "cheap" option I have found is 120"

Yes, we are trying to match it to 4 screens that are already owned and are the 4:3 ratio (~7.5'x10')

They will be used primarily for youth ministry functions in a church. For both presentations to the group and also for praise and worship lyrics in the church and on retreats. They will probably be used 4-6 times a month.

That's a fair amount of use. I would definitely stick with the main brands. Draper or da lite.
A lot of people are off loading 4:3 stuff on eBay.If used is an option you can snag some good deals.
One thing I would suggest is making sure you get the newer screen style that clicks into place itself.

Last edited: