Post Counts

Scott Smith

Freshman
Jan 11, 2011
South Florida
Don't know if this has been asked yet. Any way we can take our ''old'' post counts from the ''other'' forum, and start with that number here? I hate to see thousands of post counts and (my) 5 years just disappear like they never existed.
icon_biggrin.gif

Re: Post Counts

Don't know if this has been asked yet. Any way we can take our ''old'' post counts from the ''other'' forum, and start with that number here? I hate to see thousands of post counts and (my) 5 years just disappear like they never existed.
icon_biggrin.gif

Well considering that was a different forum-run by different people
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Is it really that important? I didn't realize it was a competition.

Old, and tired, with good excuses.

How many of you young pukes played full court fast break basketball this week (and won a game), or ran 5 miles yesterday (without somebody chasing you) ?

JR

PS: Bennet: I do appreciate the sentiment but hope everybody doesn't get the wrong impression and attach some implied credibility to my musings because of my verbosity. The number of posts really doesn't mean anything other than bad time management.

Old, and tired, with good excuses.

How many of you young pukes played full court fast break basketball this week (and won a game), or ran 5 miles yesterday (without somebody chasing you) ?

JR

PS: Bennet: I do appreciate the sentiment but hope everybody doesn't get the wrong impression and attach some implied credibility to my musings because of my verbosity. The number of posts really doesn't mean anything other than bad time management.

No basketball for me. But I did run. I do 1-2 miles a day as a warm up for my workout. I had started to slip into a really bad pattern of poor eating and lack of exercise. It's difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle on the road. Difficult, but not impossible. I'm starting P90x on Feb 1st. I'm not anticipating it to be very much fun for the first couple of weeks.

It really seems like a great program. It promises results like all of the other programs out there but it doesn't hide the fact that you're going to have to bust your ass to get them. It also has a fairly strict diet plan to accompany the workouts.

Oh yeah . . . post counts . . .

I agree that it's a new place. I think most of us have a good idea of the guys we tend to agree with, the guys we tend to disagree with, and the guys we respect regardless of whether we agree or not. I have no problem with the nods given to JR and Dave but don't see any reason not to wipe the slate clean for this new space.

No basketball for me. But I did run. I do 1-2 miles a day as a warm up for my workout. I had started to slip into a really bad pattern of poor eating and lack of exercise. It's difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle on the road. Difficult, but not impossible. I'm starting P90x on Feb 1st. I'm not anticipating it to be very much fun for the first couple of weeks.

It really seems like a great program. It promises results like all of the other programs out there but it doesn't hide the fact that you're going to have to bust your ass to get them. It also has a fairly strict diet plan to accompany the workouts.

One of my pet peeves is all the advertisements for ''effortless'' exercise machines, or ''eat all you want '' diets. It's not clear whether I am more irritated by the advertisers,
icon_twisted.gif
or the dumb asses, who believe them and buy that crap.
icon_redface.gif
Kind of like spam, if nobody replied there would be no spam.
icon_cool.gif

JR

PS; I have another broken weld on my old weight machine.. 3rd broken weld so far... Funny how we get stronger but steel fatigues (helped no doubt by cheap chinese steel and welds). Building or even maintaining strength these days is not as easy as it was a few decades ago. I miss my growth hormone, but not enough to mess with fooling mother nature.