rumors....

Re: rumors....

It is rumored to be a game changing radical departure from any console ever previously conceived or used, and will instantly be universally adopted by all as the ultimate digital accomplishment possible.

Expect most existing consoles located anywhere on the planet to be sent to the dump within months, if not days from the NEW release.

It is rumored to be a game changing radical departure from any console ever previously conceived or used, and will instantly be universally adopted by all as the ultimate digital accomplishment possible.

Expect most existing consoles located anywhere on the planet to be sent to the dump within months, if not days from the NEW release.

Gee Art, you had to go and blow the surprise.... 8)~:cool:~:cool:

Are you talking about the new console that requires neural implants. If it used an Android interface I might consider it, but rumor has it that it is Apple only!!! So I say "leave my lobes alone!!!"

I've heard rumors about a new digital console that is not only a game changer, but will actually change the game. Jaw-dropping preamps and clocking; your jaw will actually drop when you hear it. It will truly take the game and change it around, in a jaw-dropping fashion.

Among its new features is the ability to scatter doritoes crumbs all over itself and drink both of the last two red bulls in the foh cooler.

For those of you inclined to wonder about it, these features actually DOUBLE the upkeep cost, due to the cost of red bull in addition to losses to the frustration of the foh tech.

I think you left out, "taking things to a whole new level".