[FS] Shure PSM1000 In-Ear Monitor System

Desmond Muncy

Dec 23, 2022
Dublin
I am getting off a few of my items and one of them is my share psm1000, I have only used it a couple of times, works perfectly and sounds impeccable.
Very easy to use and set up, with zero frequency/sound interference.

This unit will read a room/venue and set you up on the best frequency without having to get a degree in wireless algebra. I used it on a big tour in 2k-person venues with no problems

It's includes : 1 P10T Dual Wireless Transmitter , 2 Shure UA700 Antenna for Bodypack Transmitter. 2 P10R Wireless Bodypack Receivers (G10), 2 SB900A Rechargeable Batteries, 1 SBC800 Recharging Station (chargers both batteries) & 1 Manual

Also Comes in the original box.

$1650

PM: [email protected]

Last edited:
Desmond, I suspect this is one of those hard to move sales. It’s a good price, but way too much for individuals to risk on a stranger on the net. I’ve a suggestion, though. Google for hire companies who have this as a hire item, and tell them you have one available. They know the value and if they fancy a spare, it would be attractive. To an individual, two receivers isn't enough for a band, so that puts them off, so your market for an expensive item shrinks even more because the chances of finding another, puts them off. Two grand and no warranty also scares them. I’ve noticed that once you go above 500 for a second hand item, success falls off very fast. Best of luck.

Reactions: Desmond Muncy
Desmond, I suspect this is one of those hard to move sales. It’s a good price, but way too much for individuals to risk on a stranger on the net. I’ve a suggestion, though. Google for hire companies who have this as a hire item, and tell them you have one available. They know the value and if they fancy a spare, it would be attractive. To an individual, two receivers isn't enough for a band, so that puts them off, so your market for an expensive item shrinks even more because the chances of finding another, puts them off. Two grand and no warranty also scares them. I’ve noticed that once you go above 500 for a second hand item, success falls off very fast. Best of luck.
Thank you Paul