System advice

Jay Barracato

Graduate Student
Jan 11, 2011
Solomons MD
Hi

I am new here and I am working on a new project. I have a 31 spline 8.8 inch ford differential and I was wondering what size radiator to get.

Also I got a great deal on seats but they are grey. Is that going to be a problem?

I heard someone else talking about alternators but I am getting a little strapped for cash. Do I need that right away or can I work around it.

NASCAR has a race near here next month and I would really like to compete. Can someone help me get ready?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Re: System advice

Hi

I am new here and I am working on a new project. I have a 31 spline 8.8 inch ford differential and I was wondering what size radiator to get.

Also I got a great deal on seats but they are grey. Is that going to be a problem?

I heard someone else talking about alternators but I am getting a little strapped for cash. Do I need that right away or can I work around it.

NASCAR has a race near here next month and I would really like to compete. Can someone help me get ready?

Yeah, I can help you get ready - stand here and I'll turn the PA up extra loud and point all the movers into your eyes. Deaf, dumb and blind - you'll race by sense of smell!

Hi

Well, Jay's finally flipped. Damn, I'm going to miss him!

Hi

I think if you use straight 40W oil and get the voltage up to 240Volts, that would be a good start.

But be sure to tune it to A440Hz and don't submerge it more than 30meters.

As long as the weight load does not exceed 200lbs/square inch your temp should stay under 215* C.

Oh-be sure to add some Vitamin C to keep things flowing well.

Dear Jay,

Finally! I have been waiting ten years for someone to come and ask for me to drop everything, invest in them financially, and move out to Maryland to assemble their complete rig! I'll see you tomorrow morning, please text your address ;)

I think if you use straight 40W oil and get the voltage up to 240Volts, that would be a good start.

But be sure to tune it to A440Hz and don't submerge it more than 30meters.

As long as the weight load does not exceed 200lbs/square inch your temp should stay under 215* C.

Oh-be sure to add some Vitamin C to keep things flowing well.

I've heard that you must have fuel and oil with the same direction of energy to get maximum performance. There should be a company called "Monster", or something like that, specializing in such products.

And don't forget that all contacts, both electrical and mechanical must also be directional, look out for those mounted in reverse.

/mats

I've heard that you must have fuel and oil with the same direction of energy to get maximum performance. There should be a company called "Monster", or something like that, specializing in such products.

And don't forget that all contacts, both electrical and mechanical must also be directional, look out for those mounted in reverse.

/mats
If you use magnets, you can direct the flow the way you want it.

This works really well on HVAC systems. It keeps the cold air where it is supposed to go.

We certainly don't want negative flow of fluids.

There are also some "special pills" you can take, that help out all sorts of "performance issues".

They work well in the gas tank and give the engine a bit more "thrust" and longevity.

I do plan on wearing copper bracelets

If right-handed put the plus on the right wrist and the minus on the left wrist. If left-handed put the plus on the left wrist and the minus on the right wrist.

And besides some shinny bracelets you may be fitted for one of those nice jackets with the arms that tie behind your back real soon.

Hi

Look for an over-sized aluminum radiator to save weight
You only need one seat , but will need a seat-belt/shoulder harness. Bucket seats may give better support.
For a short race you might get away with running on battery, but for night racing and longer mileage get the alternator.
There are several shops in the area that could help you, but with short notice, it would cost you.

Is that some kind of star wars reference?

JR