Van Halen and Brown M&Ms

Re: Van Halen and Brown M&Ms

Rumor is they'll be playing our fair city again. I'm saving out brown M&Ms to place in a large baggie just for DLR. Not for catering, not for backstage... but as a personal gift to him.

Or I'll just hand them out to the Local crew....

Rumor is they'll be playing our fair city again. I'm saving out brown M&Ms to place in a large baggie just for DLR. Not for catering, not for backstage... but as a personal gift to him.

Or I'll just hand them out to the Local crew....

Reunion tour was announced in the press here today, no concrete dates, though.

I heard parts of two new songs on the radio today. Unlike Metallica and others they have not experimented to much when releasing new material and are sticking to the "recipie that worked last time". One of the songs was about surfing and sleeping in your truck in summer, I think.

It wasn't big news to me, but enjoyable news all the same. Or fun news, perhaps, is more like it.

I heard parts of two new songs on the radio today. Unlike Metallica and others they have not experimented to much when releasing new material and are sticking to the "recipie that worked last time". One of the songs was about surfing and sleeping in your truck in summer, I think.

So the Guitar player will be playing keyboard? :D

Sorry, sorry, someone had to say it.