[FS] Wharfedale 12" Coax Drivers

Re: Wharfedale 12" Coax Drivers

I'm driving from Boston to Albany this afternoon, tomorrow to Middlebury area in Vermont.

If you are wanting some of these drivers and can meet on my route, the freight will cost you nothing.

Let me know asap.

Best,
David
david at bay state sound dot com

3 month bump. Sold a few more after the last bump. Anyone else looking to build a coax monitor and need some drivers to explore?

Thanks,
David
david at bay state sound dot com (I don't do the private messaging here)

Hi Mark,
They are new, unused drivers in shipping cartons of 6.
I'll dig and see if I can find an old picture, but my friend who was storing them just needs them gone. I won't ship, so really more useful for someone local, before they go as scrap.
Best,
David

Specs from Dedcat link:
FORCE 9-P LOUDSPEAKER

Wharfedale has been a major force in the design and development of high-performance loudspeakers for more than half a century, so when their engineers turned their attention to designing a world beating compact, high power speaker system for use in demanding and diverse professional sound applications, you'd expect them to come up with something special…
DESCRIPTIONForce 9-P Loudspeakers

Force 9 is the first in a series of Wharfedale-built sound reinforcement products and has already created enormous impact with users during its extensive proving trials.

Because the needs of the professional user are so varied, a speaker must be able to give a good account of itself in a multitude of different circumstances and locations, and it must do so while remaining both manageable in size and affordable in price.

The heart of the Force 9 is a purpose-developed 12" co-axial driver which combines very high power handling with superb frequency coverage and controlled dispersion characteristics.

It is clean and efficient across the full spectrum, making full use of the available amplifier power. This is as important and as noticeable at low volume as it is at higher SPLs. Force 9 stays smooth and unruffled from a whisper to a roar.

CONSTRUCTION

The Force 9-P Loudspeaker is manufactured in rugged polyetylene, designed for both portable and permanent systems.

The trapezoidal enclosure can be flown, stand or bracket mounted, singly or in clusters or arrays. Their controlled 60 degree vertical and horizontal dispersion takes the guesswork out of placement and system design, while allowing both portrait and landscape orientation.

MODEL: FORCE 9-P
Frequency Response 50Hz - 20 KHz
Power Handling 250W (DIN)
Sensitivity (1 Watt @ 1 metre 98dB
Peak SPL (@ 1 metre)
Maximum continuous SPL (@ 1 metre) 128dB
122dB
HF Dispersion (-6dB)
Pattern 60° x 60°
Conical
Transducer Complement 1 x 12" Low Frequency
1x 45mm Compression HF
Impedance (nominal) 8 ohms
Internal Volume 40 litres
Mounting M8 bushes x 6
Dimensions 550(W) x 383(H) x 383(D) mm
Weight 13.8kg (9-P) / 17.2kg (9-W)

Hi David, I know it's been a few years and you may not have them anymore. But if you do still have some, would you reconsider shipping them
to Ireland? I would make it worth your while. I am desperate at this stage, but they are a wonderful speaker for live preformance and I would love to get them going again.
Or if you know anyone with some left who might sell them?
Warm regards... John.