What should i build with evx180b subwoofers!

Ryan Alli

Freshman
Mar 10, 2011
I have 6 evx180b subwoofers and i really have no idea what to build with them. I only want to use 2 of them because i already have an mtl-1 and a t18 loaded with brand new evx180bs, and i want to keep one as a spare. I was thinking of separate boxes so if i decide on selling one later and downsizing drastically, i would still have decent bass. what would be some good designs to go with? Or what would be some good boxes to look for? Or are any of you selling boxes compatible with this sub?

Re: What should i build with evx180b subwoofers!

I have 6 evx180b subwoofers and i really have no idea what to build with them. I only want to use 2 of them because i already have an mtl-1 and a t18 loaded with brand new evx180bs, and i want to keep one as a spare. I was thinking of separate boxes so if i decide on selling one later and downsizing drastically, i would still have decent bass. what would be some good designs to go with? Or what would be some good boxes to look for? Or are any of you selling boxes compatible with this sub?
Copy whichever cabinet you own that you like better. Using different designs will not allow you to use all the subs together unless you use different DSP for each design.