X-Mix update.

Re: X-Mix update.

Available today. I updated and now the mutes in the demo version don't work at all!
Anybody used it yet?

Updated the M32-Mix app today with the same result - no mutes on the demo version. Might have a chance to test it tomorrow. Looks like it might be back to the drawing board for Music Group!

I fired up my x32/ipad air with the 2.3.1 update tonight, and it's still not right. Muting a single channel sometimes lit the button, then not, sometimes worked, then not. Mute groups were just as flaky - lights on the console not matching the ipad, then sometimes lining up some seconds later. Just unpredictable. I hope they get this dialed in soon. I mixed with the really wonky earlier app a couple of weeks ago, and though not a show stopper, not too comforting...

I guess I'll put a little time on Mixing Station in the meantime...

****NOTE**** my x32 is on firmware ver 2.14...

-Tim T

Last edited:

I fired up my x32/ipad air with the 2.3.1 update tonight, and it's still not right. Muting a single channel sometimes lit the button, then not, sometimes worked, then not. Mute groups were just as flaky - lights on the console not matching the ipad, then sometimes lining up some seconds later. Just unpredictable. I hope they get this dialed in soon. I mixed with the really wonky earlier app a couple of weeks ago, and though not a show stopper, not too comforting...

I guess I'll put a little time on Mixing Station in the meantime...

****NOTE**** my x32 is on firmware ver 2.14...

-Tim T
According to this poster the delays were not present using the latest firmware:

http://forum.music-group.com/showth...-on-iOS-be-fixed&p=74578&viewfull=1#post74578

I updated the firmware to 2.16 shortly after my post with 2.14, same problems. Pushing 1 or 2 buttons looked ok at first, further manipulation showed the same issues.

-Tim T

Last edited:

(update) I changed routers to my Apple Airport Express, (10.0.xxxx address), and that seems to be working correctly. I tried my DIR-815 again (192.168.xxxx), and it also seems to be working now at both 2.4 and 5... (x32) Perhaps I reset something by changing routers, addresses, but it looks to be fixed.

Cheers,

-Tim T