X32 Producer Adobe Audition

Bo Roberts

Freshman
Dec 21, 2016
I am having trouble getting Audition to record and see the x32 through the usb connection. It actually does see it but will not record, as though there is no signal. I am trying to do a multitrack recording and have updated the firmware to 3.07 and followed what directions I can find. When I arm a channel for recording and hit record, I get nothing, the cti does not move and it shuts off the track as though the x32 isn't connected any longer. Any advice is so much appreciated. I am new to doing this type of hookup for recording.

Sounds like it's a computer issue, not the X32. Are you mac or PC?
Perhaps try recording with a different application, such as Studio One Free, Reaper or similar to see if it's an issue with Audition, or something else. Also try another USB cable in case yours is bad/intermittent. I've never had any issues whatsoever with X32 recording on mac or PC using Pro Tools, Studio One, and Logic, but don't know much about Audition, sorry. You might try posting over on the Computer Recording section of Gearslutz forum, you will get a lot more visibility there for this type of question. Cheers