X32 Rack no monitor sends after 4.04.1 Firmware upgrade

Kevin Reilly

Feb 5, 2021
Rosamond
There is a link below to pictures for my X-32 rack showing the setup for outs 1-6 that I had to set up after updating Firmware to 4.04.1 I set up the monitor send per Music Tribe recommendations, but there's still no audio going to the monitor(s). When I increase the volume of the send, I can see it strobing, but nothing comes out in the monitor. I already checked the cable(s) coming from the X-32 Rack to the monitor(s) and they were all good. What is not set correctly that's hindering the sound from arriving? Thanks ahead of time for the answer!!

The link to the photo tries to log me into a Yahoo mail account. Try attaching the photo to your post here.

It sounds like either something is not routed properly on the routing screen, or a bus isn't turned up/on. But that's just a guess.

There is a link below to pictures for my X-32 rack showing the setup for outs 1-6 that I had to set up after updating Firmware to 4.04.1 I set up the monitor send per Music Tribe recommendations, but there's still no audio going to the monitor(s). When I increase the volume of the send, I can see it strobing, but nothing comes out in the monitor. I already checked the cable(s) coming from the X-32 Rack to the monitor(s) and they were all good. What is not set correctly that's hindering the sound from arriving? Thanks ahead of time for the answer!!

Post your scene here as a file or host it on a web page and we can upload it and take a look. Much easier than playing a guessing game.
Douglas R. Allen