X32 won't power on.

Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Brand new X32 had it on for about 2 hours listening to the new system..... Looked down and the console was off. Wont power on. I don't see any visible fuses and I'm not going to open it. Any ideas? We have changed power, changed iec, cable, let it sit for a while, NOTHING. Anyone from Behringer?

I searched and saw that it was a common problem, but no solution. Called Behringer and their phone line said they are off for thanksgiving and hangs up...... Dafuq? Website is under construction too. Feel like I'm dealing with some knock off Chinese company right now. oh wait....

Very disappointed we bought two X32s for two different rooms, with 2 stage boxes and 8 power play monitor systems. Not a good start.

Last edited:
Re: X32 won't power on.

Dear Evan,
We are sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your X32. This is not common when proper constant power is being provided to the console, however, it is possible your unit requires service. In any event, we are here to help.

Our CARE facility in the US was closed today in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, but we will be back at 7AM PST tomorrow. If you'd like to PM me your contact information, I'd be happy to have someone there reach out to you first thing tomorrow. Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:
Re: X32 won't power on.

Sending you a PM right now. Please contact me when you guys are open..... Its funny because the phone lines mentioned they were off for Thanksgiving and they will be back after.....

Dear Evan,
We are sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your X32. This is not common when proper constant power is being provided to the console, however, it is possible your unit requires service. In any event, we are here to help.

Our CARE facility in the US was closed today in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, but we will be back at 7AM PST tomorrow. If you'd like to PM me your contact information, I'd be happy to have someone there reach out to you first thing tomorrow. Thank you for your patience!