I have yet to receive my x32 – hopefully next week.
From the spec and what others have said I think it will be a great product - and am looking forward to getting it.
However, I am aware that with all production lines there can always be faults with some units ( e.g when you buy a new car one would usually do a pre-delivery inspection). Therefore, I thought it may be useful to start a separate thread where people can list any faults they have found and the actions they took e.g contacted care centre (plus response they got) or returned for replacement.
From memory of posts to date - (so may have missed some) I will start - please correct or add to details – there are not many as I recall
NOTE: the thread is not intended as a discussion of potential faults – if a query about a potential fault (i.e maybe just not doing the correct procedure/ not a function available etc) please discuss on the main X32 thread first to determine if a fault - Hopefully this thread will just help people test out the x32 when they receive it and know what actions to take.
Also not meant to be all you check!
- With no input and gain turned to max – potential noise on Channels 16 and or 32 – due to cable incorrectly aligned - action: contact care centre
- Scribble strip LCD’s - some not readable with contrast/brightness settings – action: solution unknown.
- Buttons sticking (example was EQ next to display) - action: presume contact care centre / return
- Button not functioning – needing replacing – e.g Mute button / assingable function button - action: contact care centre / return
- “Chattering” faders when paired - action: contact care centre / return
- No output from outputs 9-16 ( unconfirmed) - action: contact care centre / return
- Calibration of faders legends V meters ( not sure if this is a fault or an acceptable derivation !!) - action: ?????
(PS - If Behringer support have a list of faults they are currently correcting re a firmware release - or would advise that certain potential faults require contacting the care centre e.g. the miss-aligned cables re the noise on channels 16/32 - I wonder if they could post them to help people?)