Audio Video Rental Services

WilliamaJhonshon

Freshman
Aug 20, 2015
Hi, I am going to arrange my b'day party at my home. I wish to make it memorable by using best audio services.
I want best services of audio at rent, So, can you suggest me which company has the best services at Washington area?

Re: Audio Video Rental Services

Hi, I am going to arrange my b'day party at my home. I wish to make it memorable by using best audio services.
I want best services of audio at rent, So, can you suggest me which company has the best services at Washington area?
Usable information is VERY important.

Let's start with. WHAT Washington? Washington DC or Washington state? VERY different results will be given.

When you say "best"? I assume you have an unlimited budget?

Does "best" mean the best quality gear? or the best service? Sometimes these are different A small company have have great service-but not the level of gear of a larger company.

What are ACTUALLY requiring? Some people easily spend $100K+ for a sound system/band/stage etc for a birthday party.

Is that what you are looking for? Or a video screen and a couple of speakers for the back yard?

VERY different things.

Providing DETAILS about what you really need DO make a difference.

I want Audio Services at rent in Washington DC area.
Thank you
Do you have any answers to the rest of my questions?

Until you define what you are really looking for-it is going to be hard to give any answers.

For example-are you looking to rent a backyard DJ rig with 2 small speakers (that cost less than $1000) or a full concert rig that costs several million dollars? The rental fee is VERY different there.

Yes people DO rent full concert rigs for birthday parties.

But we have NO idea what you are looking for at this time.

YOU have to TELL us.

Yes - however best can mean different things to different people. Do you want it to be the best sounding? Do you want it to be the loudest? Do you want it to be the biggest looking rig? Do you want the absolute best service and flexibility? How many people will attend? Where will the party held? When will the part be held? What is your budget?

Let us know. Then we'll let you know.