[TECH] Available for work.

Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Several of you already know I have relocated to Houston Texas, I am looking for and available for any kind of sound reinforcement work. Im good for pushing cases, lifting, patching you name it id be glad to do it. Ive also got loads of experience mixing FOH and Monitors for bands of different genres in different venue sizes and types. Im also very capable of wrapping cables over under and have some of my own equipment available. Not afraid of a hard days (or nights or multiple days work in one) work and im actually glad to go home feeling like I really worked hard. If anyone has any leads, openings or just needs an extra hand for a few certain gigs feel free to contact me. I have a resume and reference letters, but the best way to pick my brain is in person.

PMs Emails or Phone calls anytime night or day, I will get back to you within 24 hours. I will send resume, give references and equipment lists if needed.

Evan Hunter
efhunter4419 (at) Gmail.com
330-926-7016

Last edited:
Re: Available for work, Houston Texas

Hey Folks,

Work has been good and its my sole income now, as always I am still looking to improve this and keep moving up. Please keep me in mind whenever you are in the Houston Texas area or within a couple hours drive.

Thanks!