[TECH] B&C Speakers North America Seeks Sales Manager

Bennett Prescott

Just This Guy, You Know?
Staff member
Jan 10, 2011
Wallingford, CT
www.bennettprescott.com
B&C Speakers is looking to hire a multi-talented sales manager for the United States market. If you or someone you know is interested contact me at [email protected] with a resume. I'll be screening candidates for my boss to consider for in person interviews in a few weeks. This would be a perfect position for someone who has worked in audio, made a few cables, likes to travel a little, and is looking for a steady job with potential for growth. This is an outstanding and prestigious company to work for. Description below:

Title: Distribution Sales Manager

Description: Maintain our North American distribution network including travel, visiting retailers and distributors in OH, PA, NY, NJ, PR, and MA. Work to develop small to mid size OEM accounts nationally, including qualifying new direct supply OEMs. Provide technical support, product selection, and warranty evaluation by phone and email, and diagnose validity of warranty claims returned to the warehouse. Maintain inventory for Architettura Sonora including demo stock, and assemble, pack, and ship their stock and semi-stock products and product packages - including cable building and amplifier preset configuration. Work with Sales Manager to determine stock forecast monthly, and place minimum monthly orders from Italy for stock. Work with Warehouse Manager to count and sort incoming containers. Work with Office Manager to control accounts receivable and credit limits for assigned customers. Support B&C and AS at domestic trade shows.

Skills: Strong computer skills a must, we do the majority of our business over eMail and Skype. Needs to be very comfortable in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Sage Quantum (formerly Peachtree) a plus, but I would expect any applicant to have no trouble learning that software on short notice. A current driver’s license and reliable automobile will be required to visit customers, and applicant will need to be able to get a passport for travel to Canada.

Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. M-F at our offices in Pompton Plains, when not traveling.

Benefits: Health insurance (BCBS PPO), Matching 401(k) (50% match up to 4%, vests after three years), four weeks vacation after first year (including one week mandatory between Xmas & New Years) plus Federal holidays.