Band Manager for Android or iPhone?

Re: Band Manager for Android or iPhone?

That is sweet!

It's not Band Manager, it's more System Architect, since it only supports Ethernet amps.

I will willingly pay $3.99 after spending $10,000 on amps to have this extra functionality.

PS- Tim, on every platform, there is an alternate app store where all apps can be had for free, if you like to do things that way.

Nope. The amps ain't cheap - they can't cough up a free app?

I'm guessing it has something to do with the app being available on a public site where anyone, not just Crown owners could download it and they would get charged for each download... even if this is the case though, Who is gonna sit there and download a product specific app like this who DOESN'T own the product, so I agree. I also agree I'd pay it in heartbeat if I had one of smart phones it's available on - still on blackberry here.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the app being available on a public site where anyone, not just Crown owners could download it and they would get charged for each download... even if this is the case though, Who is gonna sit there and download a product specific app like this who DOESN'T own the product, so I agree. I also agree I'd pay it in heartbeat if I had one of smart phones it's available on - still on blackberry here.

I think anyone intent on harming another sound company would be more than happy to download a free app, log into the company's amplifier network, shut off all crossovers and limiters and then push all bandpass gains to maximum. How many people out there actually spend the time to encrypt or MAC filter their wireless? Most, from what I've seen, just throw up the standard Linksys and leave it open...

$3.99 isn't that much of a deterrent, but it's something.