Behringer Wing Mute output to single mix bus

Paul Edwards

Jul 19, 2021
England
My church is using a Behringer Wing with stage box. We live stream the service and at the end we play from our Pro Presenter PC audio output that we play on the stream at the end, usually manually turning all other DCAs to mute We use 1 mix bus for live stream and a sperate mix bus for inhouse audio. This works great most of the time.
The problem is sometimes we may have a ministry or prayer time for people in the service that goes on and will not work on a live stream so under that circumstance we need 2 specific mutes that can be done by button presses as team running the desk are not experts on mix busses.
1) Live stream mix bus should hear only the feed from the pro presenter feed and all other channels should be muted
2) The in house mix bus should have Pro Presenter feed muted but everything else should not be muted.

I tried using mute groups but there is a major issue -
Mute groups can mute the channel but not the feed to the mix buss (or am I missing something here?)

I am thinking of using 2 snapshots that only affect the mute for mix bus. 2 questions:
1) Can you do snapshots that only affect mix bus mutes but not mix bus levels as we may adjust the mix bus mix and forget to update snapshot?
2) Is there a way of using a programmable button to swap between 2 snapshots that lights up in one mode (mutes on - snapshot 1), and then goes out when in other mode (mutes off - snapshot 2)

I am lost on this and would appreciate any help someone could give