Bob Sherwood

Aug 16, 2021
New York
This might seem a little lengthy, only because I'm trying to fit in all I can for any possibilities of a remedy for my situation. Hopefully, I might get simple results.
First off: The equipment and software.
Korg Kronos
Behringer X32 Producer
Waves Soundgrid Impact Combo: Waves X-WSG card (installed in X32), Soundgrid Server, NetGear Switch.
Apps: Waves SuperRack; Presonus Studio 1 (latest version);

My issue, is returning to a previous state, where everything worked beautifully. My Kronos was connected to the X32 via XLR input to mixer and phono from Kronos. The Waves Soundgrid system was working properly as well as the X-WSG card in the X32. Just 2 inputs of the X32 are what I was using.
The problem, was that I had connected 4 more XLRs from the Aux's on the Kronos to 4 more inputs on the X32 and rerouted. I tried to make sure everything was showing up in the Waves Superrack app. I made some adjustments and the signal seemed to be coming through. Then, I decided, it would just take too much work to try to rerouted the "outs" while in Combi mode on the Kronos and make them work with the system with all the Combis I have made. That would take too much time and effort. So I undid everything as far as the cables and tried to set the X32 and SuperRack the way they were before. Now, there is no signal.
Usually, there is a signal showing up on the X32 dash and SuperRack. But there is nothing happening. No meter action, anywhere now! Absolutely nothing.
I tried to reboot, update the X32 firmware and reload that too. The Kronos has sound out of the phones jack, so it has sound. I checked audio settings in Control Panel in Windows 10. Everything is apparently working properly. Tried unplugging, then replugging. I cannot find a solution. I only tried to improve the sound and polyphony use of the Kronos, that's all. Because of that effort, I'm at a total loss. What could be the issue?

Hi,
Sounds like you have a routing issue on the X32. Check your routing section and confirm your inputs 1-16 are mapped correctly to the analog inputs. I'd suggest you take the Kronos out of play while testing, just use a microphone to test the inputs and routing first.
Good luck