Bon Jovi Boston heads-up?

Re: Bon Jovi Boston heads-up?

All I know is my wife sent a text saying they "lost the PA". Last I knew, they were carrying an XL-4 out front, so who knows. It took about 15-20 minutes to sort out, whatever it was.

As for me, I'm across town at Motorhead. It's 112 dBC in catering.

022.jpg

Last edited:

All I know is my wife sent a text saying they "lost the PA". Last I knew, they were carrying an XL-4 out front, so who knows. It took about 15-20 minutes to sort out, whatever it was.

I love how your wife has a more technical-sounding description of the problem than David's friend. :lol:

Heh glad to see some things don't change.
As far as the PA shut down if it was the console that would be ironic given all the digital "failures" that show up on these forums, ironically the last proper console failure I saw was an XL3 lunching a PSU, of course there wasn't a spare running in parallel it was in a box beside the rack as it had just been returned from the repair shop, turned out that there was a problem on that particular consle that was causing premature failures of the PSUs. G

Rigged the load-in this morning and saw a Clair shop guy in the hallway putting replacement power supplies and PSU cables in the FOH rack. Tour rigger said both power supplies failed last night.

Rigged the load-in this morning and saw a Clair shop guy in the hallway putting replacement power supplies and PSU cables in the FOH rack. Tour rigger said both power supplies failed last night.

Jim
Bet your arms are tired... lol Still recovering from GaGa...lol 128...

Peace
Rob