Bruce Jackson (1948-2011) full bio on Wikipedia

Jan 12, 2011
Oaktown
www.binkster.net
I'm just about finished with a very complete bio of Bruce Jackson, longtime soundguy for Elvis, The Boss and Babs. This is a compilation of sources from all over the web, I'm sure the most complete summary of the man's life you will find until somebody writes the book.

I bet somebody here has a better photo of the Clair iO, the Lake Contour or the Dolby Lake Processor. The one I'm using is taken from Flickr and is not all that great.

Bruce Jackson (audio engineer) on Wikipedia

RIP, Bruce!

-Bink

First rate work, Bink. Thanks for putting the Wiki entry together, it's a great tribute to a very, very cool guy. RIP, Bruce, and thanks for everything!

Tim Mc

Re: Bruce Jackson (1948-2011) full bio on Wikipedia

I'm just about finished with a very complete bio of Bruce Jackson, longtime soundguy for Elvis, The Boss and Babs. This is a compilation of sources from all over the web, I'm sure the most complete summary of the man's life you will find until somebody writes the book.

I bet somebody here has a better photo of the Clair iO, the Lake Contour or the Dolby Lake Processor. The one I'm using is taken from Flickr and is not all that great.

Bruce Jackson (audio engineer) on Wikipedia

RIP, Bruce!

-Bink

Somewhere (this might take awhile to find) I have a personal collection of photos of Bruce J mixing Bruce Springsteen from the 80s, hundreds of Bruce Jackson's personal photos from the Olympics and probably some of the Contour series product shots and screen shots. I probably have a lot more as well of other things he did. How many would be appropriate?