Drawing of 14" Woofer Basket?

Bennett Prescott

Just This Guy, You Know?
Staff member
Jan 10, 2011
Wallingford, CT
www.bennettprescott.com
Does anyone have a mechanical drawing of the basket dimensions for the older JBL 14" woofer? I need to know the bolt circle, flange diameter, and minimum hole diameter it will fit through. Overall depth would be great as well. As far as I can tell these are impossible to get from JBL anymore. Would also be interested in purchasing one if anyone has one lying around.

Re: Drawing of 14" Woofer Basket?

Does anyone have a mechanical drawing of the basket dimensions for the older JBL 14" woofer? I need to know the bolt circle, flange diameter, and minimum hole diameter it will fit through. Overall depth would be great as well. As far as I can tell these are impossible to get from JBL anymore. Would also be interested in purchasing one if anyone has one lying around.

The 2254j from the HLA series?

Google Image Result for http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200712/20/50/c0143750_19135386.jpg

Re: Drawing of 14" Woofer Basket?

I could measure the old empty cabinets for hole size and bolt diameter.
Would that help?