EAW Powered Speakers

Re: EAW Powered Speakers

I've noticed that since Chuck McGregor "retired", their web site and loudspeaker brochures have errors that make it obvious that they replaced him with folks that know very little about what the company does. It's weird seeing an amateur presentation of some very professional products.

I am guessing someone mistakenly called this a line array module at some point....... moving along..... I really enjoy the general trend toward coaxial designs from loudspeaker manufacturers. It just make sense.

I am guessing someone mistakenly called this a line array module at some point....... moving along..... I really enjoy the general trend toward coaxial designs from loudspeaker manufacturers. It just make sense.

I think Bennett is saying it looks like a LA module standing up on its side, considering the way the front grille is shaped. I'd have to agree with him.

the 10s r the same as in the kf740

unless the eaw guy that said that, was the same noob callin it a line array ,he could be rong

the web page needed to be updated for about 6months ...coming soon

the 10s seam like a copy of the d+b Q placement?

Errors, labels, shape, competitors.. yadda yadda yadda.

Is it reliable?
Does it sound good?
Does it get loud?
Does it cost less than a used 10 year old Civic?

These are the questions that need asked and answered in JV.

Hello Guys,

Thank you for pointing out the "line array" notation on our website.. this is simply an oversight and the KF364/KF394 are not a "line array module"
Yes the 10" drivers are the same ones that we are currently using in our KF740 system.
Does it cost less than a used 10 year old Civic?
:) well here in New England a 10 yr old Civic probably will have so much rust that you could maybe get one for $500? j/k....