[FS] For Sale: Renkus Heinz PN121 & PN212sub set.

Nathan DePaulo

Freshman
Apr 3, 2011
I have available for sale a pair of PN121 powered tops & pair of PN212sub powered subwoofers from Renkus Heinz. These are install versions in good condition with fly points. They sound good and are an impressive system for their size. There are some nicks in the paint, but the finish is mostly in decent condition. Touch up paint alone would have these in great cosmetic condition.

All four come with edison to powercon cables and have XLR inputs and loop-through outputs.

I added casters to the subs to use for mobile applications, but they're attached via the fly points and can be removed keeping the cabinet modification free. I did not use these much because they're fairly heavy and do not have handles. I didn't want to make any changes to boxes, so I've decided to sell them to someone who could take advantage of an excellent flyable system of this scale.

These are a very high quality series of cabinets from Renkus Heinz that are currently in production, so specifications can be found on the RH website:
Renkus-Heinz Inc. - Professional Powered and Non Powered PA Loudspeakers

I'd like to get $3000 for the set, I do not want to split the equipment, and I am willing to freight ship to an address in North America at buyers expense. I am located in Tulsa, OK and I'm willing to personally deliver or meet halfway to a nearby buyer. This system will fit in a small SUV or light truck.

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 1