[FS] FS: 10) Yamaha DSR112 with cloud 9 covers & 2) Yamaha DXR15 with covers

Nick Andrews

Sophomore
Feb 27, 2014
Hi,

Up for sale I have 10) Yamaha DSR112 which are still under warranty, and all in very clean condition. These include Cloud 9 fully enclosed cases with extra padding and hardboard grille protection. These cases protect the speakers amazing, and have kept these speakers looking like new.

I'm looking for $650 a box including the locking IEC cable and the cloud 9 cover, which were an additional $85 each

If anyone is interested in all 10 , I can do $600 per speaker including the covers.

I also have

2) yamaha dxr15 with yamaha covers. These show some signs of use but are still in good condition and work excellent, Looking for $500 each or $950 for the pair - including the iec cable and the covers.

These are located in the ny/nj area and I would love to do a local deal.

These are Great boxes, but i'm making some upgrades. . .

Shipping from 07647 would be buyers responsibility, or can do local pickup.

thanks!

Re: FS: 10) Yamaha DSR112 with cloud 9 covers & 2) Yamaha DXR15 with covers

Hi,

Up for sale I have 10) Yamaha DSR112 which are still under warranty, and all in very clean condition. These include Cloud 9 fully enclosed cases with extra padding and hardboard grille protection. These cases protect the speakers amazing, and have kept these speakers looking like new.

I'm looking for $650 a box including the locking IEC cable and the cloud 9 cover, which were an additional $85 each

If anyone is interested in all 10 , I can do $600 per speaker including the covers.

I also have

2) yamaha dxr15 with yamaha covers. These show some signs of use but are still in good condition and work excellent, Looking for $500 each or $950 for the pair - including the iec cable and the covers.

These are located in the ny/nj area and I would love to do a local deal.

These are Great boxes, but i'm making some upgrades. . .

Shipping from 07647 would be buyers responsibility, or can do local pickup.

thanks!

Pics of DSR112 boxes
IMG_5929.jpg

Thanks guys,

all pm's responded to

6) DSR112 available
all else sold

John, hope your enjoy the speakers, yamaha did a nice job on those boxes.

Last edited:

Let pair still avail.... Grab em before I decide the to keep them :razz: