[TECH] FULL TIME POSITION in NYC - Audio Visual Support Associate

Jan 14, 2011
San Francisco, CA
SoulCycle is hiring an A/V support associate. SoulCycle is a boutique fitness company specializing in indoor cycling, AKA spinning. If you live in a major market (Chicago, NYC, LA, SF, Miami, Chicago) you may have heard about it by now :). As the company grows the audio team is expanding accordingly.

Official link here: https://www.soul-cycle.com/careers/listing/158/corporate/

I have been working for SC for 2 years+ as the Manager of A/V and it has been a great experience. No other fitness company to my knowledge hires internal audio engineers, so that tells you something about how important it is for operations and for the brand identity. Applicants would report to me remotely (I am in SF) and would officially be a member of the IT department at the headquarters in NYC, so a foundational familiarity with computers is a huge plus.

This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in audio and requires a more predictable schedule. Some travel on the east coast will be required. Pay is definitely competitive.

Please contact me first so I can give recruiting a heads up at [email protected]. Thanks!